Saturday, March 10, 2007



So very horny.
In need of relief.
My pussy wild with desire.
Responding to the slightest touch,
Of fingers through lace.
The sheer torcher.
Of almost skin on skin,
Yet confined by the fabric.
Holding my legs wide,
Pinned open for your delight,
You play.
My clit presses through the lace,
Screaming for constant contact,
As the fabric absorbs my desire.
Watching my body react,
And flow through the waves,
Your fingers never leave my panties.
They become wetter and wetter with the flowing desire.
My head hangs off the bed.
Legs still spread.
Wide open to you.
Your fingers begin to invade the depths below the fabric.
One finger expertly turned,
Slowly pushes me toward the edge.
Another finger joins.
Sawing into my slippery hole,
Pumping from within,
The juices of my lust.
Stretching me slowly.
Driving me crazy.
A third finger digs expertly into me.
A scream catches in my throat,
As the force of the orgasm rolls through me.
Pushing deeper.
Twisting and turning,
You fuck my wet hole with wild abandon.
Squirt after squirt of my lust covers you.
My head feels light.
No thoughts other than the lust.
The hot desire.
And my wet panties.
Smacking my ass, you insert the four.
My head goes numb,
As my body goes wild into orgasm.
Huge waves crash through me.
For a moment the world goes black.
My body goes limp,
As your hand digs further into me.
My pussy convulses wildly.
A deep throated,
Animalistic moan,
Reverberates from my lungs,
Into the air,
Filling the hot room,
As you once again push me further,
Further into the realm of ecstasy,
Then I have ever been.

1 comment:

Lestat said...

Nice. There used to be a Tequila called "Two Fingers Tequila". Their ad was "make it two fingers tonight". The way you tell it four sounds much better...