Monday, March 19, 2007

Mine



My throat clenches tightly,
To the head of your cock,
As my lips whisper a soft moan at the base.
A constant thirst to quench
I suck,
Satisfying my need.
Pulling forth your lust,
As your hips involuntarily thrust,
Gently towards my face.
A mighty surge inside you,
Begins to boil.
Need consumes you.
I release you.
Gently I trace the entire length of you,
With the tip of my tongue.
A deep throated moan escapes your lungs.
Suddenly, I envelope you,
With the wetness of my lips,
And the velvety touch of my velvet tongue,
Taking you again,
To the depths of my throat,
As I nurse on the lust from your soul.

5 comments:

doublebogie said...

Yup!
I felt something alright.
Oh, what you do to me!

Brandy said...

Glad you like.

Ryder said...

Yep, I really do need to learn to read you in the evening, not first thing in the morning. Another day, filled with distracting thoughts.
*sigh*

Percy said...

damn woman.. you need to give lessons in technique... that is amazing...

Devilbluedress said...

*making a devil smile!*