Saturday, August 19, 2006


Missing you

My pussy moist from the erotic thoughts of you.
My nipples erect with desire.
My body unclothed.
My fingers wander into the wetness.
Spreading the glistening honey.
Coating me in the liquids of lust.
Searching between the silky folds.
Finding the perfection of a rosebud, begging to be plucked.
I encircle it, tracing it slowly.
I feel the ripples beginning to rush through my veins.
I lightly squeeze it, trapping it gently between my fingers.
My breath gasps hotly, forming a moan.
The ripples splash gently into me as the wave approaches.
My pussy screaming to be filled.
The wetness gathers in the emptiness.
I begin to roll the little bud between my clinched fingertips.
It slides through the moisture.
Creating just the right friction, to ignite the fire.
Muscles clenching, I satisfy the screaming emptiness.
Liquid flowing over, I fill the wet void, the lust dripping onto my hand.
A need takes over inside me as I thrust deeply into the tightness.
With waves thundering in my head, I fuck myself as you would.
My mind goes numb to my surroundings.
Only the pleasure exists.
Lighting crashes through me as the lust pours forth in waves.
My body flowing into the tide, coming to rest upon the shore
Completely sated, I lay here alone.
Fingers still feeling the clenches of the aftershock.
Missing you.

No comments: