Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Thought of You
My pussy starts dripping the minute I close my eyes and imagine you. The way you touch me, feel me, completely captivate me. My body becomes a slave to your hands, your fingers. Caressing the length of my slit. Pressing down with just the right amount of pressure, threatening to penetrate my hot hole, teasing my clit, until I thrust my hips forward, begging to feel you inside. I furiously rub circles around my clit as I imagine the feel of your fingers slipping inside me. Feeling me, massaging me, exploring me, commanding my body to release. I plunge in and out rapidly, pressing harder and harder on my clit as my body begins to tense. I look down, watching my fingers as I pleasure myself, thinking of you. My head falls back in ecstasy as the juices gushing from my pussy soak the sheets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandy said those words in my fantasy, that began with my wife giving one of those Tupperware or something party. Brandy came straight from work and was a little over dressed, in a short red skirt and a beutiful cream silk blouse, and stylish heels. I had only met her once before, and had forgotten how attractive she was.My wife was in the kitchen preparing something before the other guests were to arrive , so I gulped and offered Brandy a drink and some finger food inthe living room. Since she had come straight from work and no time to eat. Her car was in the repair shop and her husband had dropped her off on his way to a meeting. She was interested in the ceramic roses my wife has in the curio cabinet that is behind the sofa. So she was leaning against the back of the couch , a perfect height for her heels to just dangle. I couldn't help but remark how good she looked, andshe parted her lips andshowed her tongue between her teeth. Blood shot to my groin, my face was on fire and I reached for her left hand which was resting on her left leg. She immediately grasped my three middle fingers and pressed them on her inner thigh, slowly rubbing my fingers up andown the inside of her thigh. I was rock hard, Brandy said "Nice reaction,I am going to need a ride home after the party, can you disappear for a while?
" Later when I drove her home we wasted no time, nibbling, sucking, groping, unfastening , and so on , that's when Brandy said the abovelittle thing about my fingers and her need.

Brandy said...

Brandy may have wanted your wife to tag along on the ride home!