Friday, August 05, 2005

Only foreplay

My pussy still so swollen, so tight, so sensitive. My clit hard and firm. Lips still glistening from the hot juices that flowed so easily from me, under your masterful touch. My body still shaking in aftershock from the last intense orgasm that was ripped from my core. Every shudder, every quiver controlled by your masterful hand. Fingers buried deep within the walls of my pussy, as you touch me in just the right spot. Knowing, feeling when the timing is right, you lightly tap my clit, making me explode inside once more. Gripping tightly on your fingers as I grind into your hand and flood you with my juices. Your tongue invading my mouth as I moan uncontrollably into yours. Our bodies clinging together tightly, feeling the heat of desire, radiating from within you. Tasting the irresistible flavor of passion on your skin. As you bring me to exstacy again and again. I lie captive in your arms. My entire body tingles as it seizes to work. Limbs completely incapable of movement as you slowly remove your fingers and kiss the final waves of passion from my lips. Lightly caressing my sensitive pussy. Kissing me with long, hot, passionate kisses. Sparking flame to the hot coals still burning deep inside me. Knowing I want more. Making me want more, as your move your touches back to my clit. My body jumps as you tap on it lightly. Desire overtakes me as you bite on my neck while working you way down my body. Licking me, biting me, kissing me as I shake and shudder below you. You tongue just barely grazes my clit as bolts of lightening shoot through my body. My body instinctively pulls away as the pleasure intensifies. Holding me tightly, you bury your face in my pussy and force me to feel more. Licking me, sucking me, so incredibly. Every nerve in my body on fire as you push me to the edge once more. Taking me. Holding me tightly to your face as I buck and cum. Drinking in my juices, my desire. Feeling my pussy with your tongue as it pulses and tightens. Holding me tightly as my body goes limp once more. Limbs incapable of movement. My entire body tingling with pleasure as you slowly work your way back up. Kissing me deeply, my juices still clinging to your lips. The flavor of sweet desire mingles through our kiss. Our bodies pressed tightly together as your hand begins to caress me once more....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've seen brandy's boobies and you haven't.
HAHA.

I'm trying to convince her to upload some posed shots. She needs encouragement.

Let's hear from you readers.