Saturday, August 13, 2005

I woke up this morning feeling incredible. I just had one of the best days of my life yesterday and today started out wonderful too. I fell asleep in the wee hours of this morning with the scent of you on me. The wonderful aroma of you surrounding me on my pillows and sheets. My body still tingling from the body rocking orgasms you ripped from my core as I drifted off to sleep. I awoke this morning to the sound of your voice telling me "Good morning , my love". All day long my mind has relived the wonderful evening we enjoyed together. The waves crashing in the background, the heat and intensity of your breath on my neck, biting me as we made love on a blanket in the sand. The way your skin glowed under the candle light, with the shadows dancing across your body as I caressed the shivers away. Having your skin touching mine, feeling your body drift off to sleep in my arms. Pressing my lips against your shoulders, just tasting the wondrous flavor of you through kisses. Every moment of the evening just perfect. Reminding me once more why I fell in love with you.

No comments: