Sunday, September 11, 2005

As a Fantasy Comes to Life
He knew from the minute she greeted him at the door, in that hot little black velvet dress, trimmed with feathers across the chest, that he was in for a wonderful night. She kissed his lips as he walked into the room and welcomed him to his fantasy. He looked around, the entire room was glowing with candlelight. Blue candles of every size were scattered around the room. The flames from the two pillar candles glowing on either side of the bed, caused exotic shadows to dance across the covers. Blue stones scattered about the room reflected the candles glow. She removed the black feather boa that was draped across her arms and began to caress his arms with it. She draped it around his neck and began to slowly remove his clothing. She kissed his chest as it became bare. She trailed her tongue down his legs as she removed his jeans. She tasted him as she removed his underwear. He was so hot. He wanted her right then. Right now! She had other things in mind as she gently pushed him into the chair. The table next to him glowing an exotic shade of blue as the stones reflected the candles light. A blue and white candy cane striped vibrator and another interesting little toy with a variety of attachments also lie on the table. She lowered herself to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. Already rock hard from the excitement of a fantasy come true, he moaned as she sucked. She was only sampling though as she abruptly stopped. She kissed her way up his chest and whispered into his ear. "I know you fantasize about watching me as I am pleasuring myself, tonight fantasies will come true." She straddled his naked body and kissed him deeply. His cock immediately felt the wetness between her legs. She then lifted the black velvet dress up over her head, revealing the hottest lingerie he had ever seen her in. Deep blue, trimmed in black lace. Garters holding up her fishnet stockings. His cock pulsed just from the sight of her. She turned and climbed up onto the bed in front of him. His hand immediately finds his rock hard cock as she spread her legs before him exposing her hot, wet pussy. He watches as her fingers trace circles in the moisture around her clit. She rubs her slit, up and down, with red nails glistening with wetness. Both hands playing. She slides a fingers inside herself while her other hand is busy furiously rubbing at her clit. In and out she plunges it as the muscles in her legs begin to tighten. She moans loudly as her pussy convulses and tightens around her finger. Always wanting more, she pushes in another finger and begins to thrust them deep inside herself, building the pleasure. Her body tenses once again as hot juices squirt from her pussy, soaking the sheets. Cock still in hand, he hands her the first of the toys. She immediate begins to rub herself with it. Up and down her slit she rubs it, covering it in her juices. Slowly she pushes it inside herself. He watches as it slowly disappears into her depths. She moans passionately as she begins to thrust it into herself. Slowly at first. In and out as she gently rubs her clit. The moans become more heated as she picks up the pace, steadily thrusting in time with the revolutions of circles assaulting her clit. She looks up at him, catching his eyes with hers only seconds before they roll into the back of her head as the waves of ecstasy overcome her once again. He kisses her deeply as he hands her the second toy. A buzzing sound fills the room as she turns the switch to on. Gently she places the vibrator on her clit. She experiences instant ecstasy as hot liquid comes gushing from within her. He watches as she sprays the covers with her hot juices. He can no longer just watch. He must feel her, he must taste her. He climbs onto the bed between her stocking clad legs. He licks his fingers needlessly before he places them inside her. He takes the toy from her as he begins to plunge his fingers in and out. He presses her legs open wide as he concentrates on her pussy. His face so close as he watches his fingers plunging in and out as he assaults her clit with electrifying vibrations. He feels her legs tense. Her pussy gripping tightly to his fingers as she screams, showering his face in her sweet liquid. Yet another fantasy come to life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I lie there with my mind on fire, I needed too taste her sweetness, my heart was pounding my face on fire. Gently I scooped her legs onto my shoulders, her stockings rubbing on my back. I plunged my face straight into her pussy, my ears enjoying the feel of her thighs. I was lost, gone, I was out of control. My left hand was behind her left garter, my right reached up to her right nipple, my whole face wasrubbing her pussy, her clit, soaking wet and couldn't get enough. Her shiny nails were dug into my shoulders, I heard her moaning with ecstacy. Her pussy was pounding my face, my tongue was penetrating, my face was burried in heaven, driven by her lust forpleasure. I could not leave , iwas enslaved to her need. It got so hot and wet Iraised my head for a breath and saw that naughty blue outfit and had the strongest urge tohave my bulging cock in her sweetness. I moved up between her legs, my left hand grasping her hair near her delicate throat,and planted my wet face on her open mouth, my member slid into heaven and my mind was on fire again. My right hand was behind her right garter strap on her undulating right buttock, her nails wer dug into my back. How long ? I can't remember, but I wish I was still there, the writhing, the pumping, the tonguing, the moaning, the groping, her curves, her lips, her nails, her stockings, !!! Then sweetness of allsweetnesses , I filled her with my exploding cock, unloading over and over, and over, and over, n ove, n ov, n ohhhh !! A willing slave to Brandy's Fantasy !

Brandy said...

WOW!! How nice! I do so love a willing slave to my fantasies!!

Anonymous said...

It was the candles, the lingerie under the gown, and the thought of you lying there and I wanted to touch and burn.