Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Harder and harder he thrust his hips, pushing himself deep inside her. Her body literally convulsing with pleasure. Sweat laced with desire covering both of them. The sweet scent of sex surrounding their every sense, as the tension begins to built. Her pussy squeezing so tightly, the pressure increasing with every hard, fast thrust of cock he was pounding into her. Her hair grasped tightly in his hand. Another hard spasm erupts from deep within her. He does not stop. He continues the assault on her sweet, hot pussy. Claiming every ounce of pleasure. Taking. Having. Never knowing when this chance will again come. Another spasm. She squeezes him so tightly. He stops, buried deep inside her. Feeling every wave with her, as they rush through her body in a violent surge. Grasping tightly to his body, biting hard on his neck, as she slowly comes down from the onslaught of extreme pleasure. Her pussy throbbing from inside, massaging his cock with every pulse of pleasure. He must have more. He needs more. He slowly pulls out, only to thrust back inside he with sheer power. Her pussy feeling the strength of his hard muscles. Loving the assault, needing the assault, she thrust upward to meet him. Mouths connect and devour the taste of desire. Her body starts to tremble as the waves begin to build once more. Her pussy so tight, he can take no more. Together they feel the internal explosion of lust and desire combined. Lips sucked into each others mouths. Chests heaving, hearts pounding together, as the waves of sheer desire slowly ebb away.
Back to perfect once again. As is well in the world for a short and glorious moment. Nothing else matters. Just two bodies, entangled together. Perfection.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her lust is so engulfing, I want to touch her everywhere, my left hand on the side of her face two fingers by her ear, one in her mouth she nibbles and sucks,my thumb moves down her chin and throat carressing her sensual neck,the thought of all of this makes me unload again.
makes me unload again.
makes me unload again.

Anonymous said...

My right hand palms both her nipples they are fully engorged and hot, her legs are straight up between my arms her stockings rubbing on my bisepts, her shins are on my shoulders, she still has on those cfm heels, She just ,
Makes me unload again.
Makes me unload again.
Makes me unload again.

Anonymous said...

Her long wine colored nails on her right are digging into my left wrist, every time I pushin she shudders, moans uhuhuhm and digs her nails andpushes my fingers inher mouth. Her left hand is on her mound just pushing on her spot, I can't fault her there, I just can't get there right now.Every time I push she moans and digs her nails, holds her clit,and squeezes her pussy. I am trying to hold out I know she needs it bad, I run my lips up and down her legs as they glide by,we must have pumped for ten minutes, but it seemed like an hour, then I couldn't control it any more, my shaft was bulging,she was moaning with a roar,and so it happened,
I unloaded once more.
Making me unload again,
making me unload, unload,unload, unload, load, load, oad, oad, uuuuhhhhhh oh Brandy I'm yours!