Thursday, May 13, 2004

So fucking horny!!! Time to play!

God, it's so soft and smooth, I just shaved it last night. I love too caress the soft smooth skin of my pussy. It sends shivers down my spine when I caress it and slowly work my way toward the inside. A slight little graze of the clit. Boing...it's immediately hard! I graze it again...stopping just long enough to pinch it slightly. God that feels good. Almost instantly my pussy gets warm and moist. It amazes me how just the right touch on your clit can make you soaking wet almost immediatly, and other times you can rub and rub forever and you still have to dig the lube out of the drawer. Anyway, I graze it again only harder this time. I go straight for it and pinch it real hard. Holding it there between my fingers, I flick it with the tips of my fingernails. My whole body shudders in reaction to this sudden intense pleasurable wave. Over and over I flick it. A little harder each time. Faster and faster, I pick up the pace. Just as my vision begins too blurr, I release my clit. Taking a few moments too enjoy the "high" feeling almost cumming gives you, I start to carress my nipples. God, I love my nipples. They are so sensitive. I start to tug on them, clamping down harder each time. As the buzz of almost cumming wears off, I release my nipples and head straight for the hot wet region below thats practaclly screaming for some kind of penetration! Once again the society of "instant gratification" trys to take hold! Resisting, knowing more time means more pleasure, I run my finger up and down that hot, sticky slit. I rub my sweet, hot juices all over my pussy. I am soaking wet now! I move my finger up and down my slit, increasing the preasure with each stroke. Threatening with each pass to finally penetrate. Up and down. Harded and harder. Half a finger! Oh my God!...give me more! Penetration! Deep, hard, instant, penetration! In and out! The palm of my hand pressing firm on my clit. The friction on my clit increasing with each in and out moition. The sticky wettness from my pussy getting increasingly hotter from the constant friction. Slowly, I insert another finger. Letting my clit "breath" a little, I release it from underneath the palm of my hand and concentrate on the incredible pleasure penetration from two fingers can give a woman. And oh my God...can it! I thrust in and out, harder and faster. Images start forming in my head as I close my eyes and start to imagine...HIM! Whoever "HIM" might be at that molment. And all woman know that "HIM" can vary from day to day depending on the mood. Anyway "him" shows up in my head. I immediatly bend over and smack my ass good and hard! God I love that that slight stinging feeling a good smack leaves on your skin! I re-insert both fingers and start going at it good and hard. I use my shoulders to balance myself as I reach underneath and grab my clit between my two finger and squeeze. I imagine "him" talking to me as he sits on the edge of the bed and watches. "Come on baby, thats right. Fuck that pussy good for me. God, look at the cum dripping off those fingers. That's right baby, lick it. Lick those fingers clean. Now put them back in that pussy! No, no, no, I didn't say fuck that pussy. I said put them back in there! There, now thats a good girl, all the way in. Good. Now press real hard. Oh look at you. What a pretty little picture. Your ass in the air, a slightly pink hand print on your right cheek and two fingers buried deep inside that dripping pink slit! Ok baby...go at it, show me what you got, fuck that pussy good for me..."HIM" fades into the background as I steadily plunge those two dripping fingers into my pussy. Wanting even more I turn over on my back and slowly insert yet another finger. As I work the three fingers in and out I slowly start to curl my middle finger inward towards my belly button. The more stimulated you are the easier it is too find. The soft squishy little button affectionatly know as the "G-spot! The more you rub it the harded it gets. It kind of starts to feel a little bumpy right before your vision blurrs and all sound is silent except the sound of your own carnal moans. Body feeling like jello, and a puddle on the bed. Roll over and grab a pillow. Nap time!

No comments: