Monday, February 18, 2008

Pink lace, moist with pleasure.

Fingers pressed into the material,
Pushing it into the wet folds.
Surrounding my clit in the delicate lace.

Moisture glistens on the intricate pattern.
Roses encased my sensitive bud.

Slowly the fingers rubbed the lace into me.
Tight circles that felt near torture.

An aching swelled deep inside.

Faster and harder the fingers worked,
As a pulsing fire engulfed me.

"Please", I begged, in ragged breath.

As two fingers found their way past the lace.
Dipping deep inside my liquid heat.

The moan I breathed was caught,
And breathed right back into me,
As I came all over your hand,
Wetting my pink lace panties.

And with your fingers still buried inside me,
You breathed the words, "Good girl."
Hot against my ear.

1 comment:

Percy said...

GOOD GIRL!

hhhmmmm

I can almost hear you cum!