Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Your cock so sensitive
Swollen with lust
I feel you hard against me
Pressing gently into me
Gliding yourself between my legs
Searching for the moisture

Your lips are so soft
Kissing trails down my neck
Followed by lustful nibbles
And desire filled bites

Your fingers so adept
As they gently twist each nipple
Your arms wrapped tightly around me
Hold me close to you
As my hips involuntarily buck with desire

My ear is bathed in warmth
With the heat of your breath
Combined with the inferno
Of the dirty things
You hotly whisper to me

Your cock insistent
Pressing further into the heat of my wet folds
Needing to be sheathed
As badly as I need to be filled

A moan escapes my lips
As your cock reaches my core
Slowly pumping into me
All of your desires

Bent into you
My hips accept every thrust
As my pussy sucks you in

You have reached the crescendo
Your cock throbing with desire
Releases itself in powerful squirts
Pulling a moan from your lungs

Pressed tightly against me
I feel every wave with you
As they roll through your body
In powerful surges

And as the ripples slowly fade
And your chest is pressed against my back
I feel your heart beating
I hear what is says
In those short moments
More is expressed
Than any words I could ever verse

1 comment:

Ryder said...

Brandy,
I am honored to be the first to tell how truly moving this post is. The last line... well said my friend. Well said indeed.