Friday, January 19, 2007

Your cock hard.

The head swollen.

Already leaking the sweetness of your lust.

The veins bulging against the taunt skin,

As the desire builds in your balls.

My tongue lightly tracing patterns on your inner thigh.

My head slowly raises.

My lips parted slightly.

Your hips involuntarily thrust towards the heat of my breath.

I reach forth with my tongue.

Tasting the sweetness of your cock beading with your desire.

A moan escapes your lips as the contact is made.

My hand lightly grips your balls.

My mouth, hot and wet, slips to the base of your cock.

Your body shudders with pleasure as I swallow you into my throat.

With my fingers gently caressing and massaging your balls,

I fuck your cock between my wet lips.

Your hips thrust forward.

Grasping my face.

Gently fucking my mouth.

Fulfilling your desires.

Until I am drinking you in.

Feeding on the liquids of your lust.

4 comments:

Brandy said...

See what you've done to me Ryder!!

Cain said...

This may not be the place, but I wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I was completely wrong...I wasn't myself, and I know that doesn't excuse what I did.

You've been far more true to your writing, and life. than I've ever been.

Please, accept my apology~~late as ever, and written here,because it is a needful thing...I've got alot to learn, and alot of living yet to do.

Take care, Brandy. Keep writing.

I'm sorry.

xx,Cain. (adam/Billy B.)

Anonymous said...

I would love you to get my cock hard and let the sweetness of my lust blow for you!

Ryder said...

What I have done to you? I think you should see what it is that You have done to me. Holy Sh*t!