Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Maybe in the morning...

I will straddle you
Holding your cock in my hand
I will guide you to my wetness
Slowly I will sink downward.
Engulfing the length of you.
Grinding my hips into you.
I will guide you to the spot.
Pressure and heat will fill me.
The waves will begin to ripple,
Tingling my lower back,
Pooling in my abdomen
Slowly I will grind your cock into me.
My muscles will begin to tense.
I will feel it.
The need to explode.
I will lift off you slightly,
Only to thrust you deeper.
My eyes will go vivid.
All sound will go mute.
I feel myself moan but never do I hear it.
An animal - like lust gushes from within me.
Every nerve in my body
Feels only one thing...

And with your cock,
I will make myself squirt.

4 comments:

Ryder said...

Liquid Lust. Oh so nice to have you back.

Brandy said...

Thank you Ryder.

Sir Dirty Joke said...

Squirting is fucking awesome! My lover is a pro at it and it is so sexy!

cum and vote in the sexy ass pix contest going on right now on my blog! ;-)

Brandy said...

Sexy doesn't even begin to describe how fucking awesome squirting is my friend.

There are not enough words to even begin to describe how it awesome it feels.