Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Much of what I write is fantasy and I know I never really get any comments on this blog but, I would like to ask a few questions to anyone who reads this. A friend of mine and I were talking about what we thought was "normal" about a few things. Mostly about men and sex. We used the men we had been with in our lives as a standard. A few things just didn't have a norm. So I thought to myself...anyone reading my stuff here would be a good group to poll, if they wouldn't mind answering. Please if you answer, answer honestly. I really would like to come up with an accurate "normal", even if it is just for my friend and my sake.

You can remain anonymous if you like. I won't be offended.

Ok here goes...

How many times can a man (or a man you have been with) cum "normally" in an hour and a half? Once? Twice?

How wet is the wet spot "normally'? Is it a spot? Is it a puddle? Is it the equivalent of a wading pool?

Does a man or a man you have been with "normally" want to go down on a woman after he has cum inside or on her?


Thank you in advance to anyone who answers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, in my experience, 2 times in 1 and 1/2 hours seems to be the "norm," if you are really going at it. Honestly though, in most realtionships, past the "honeymoon period", I wouldn't call it a norm anymore :)
The wet sport should just be a spot. If its a puddle, well geez that sucks for your sheets.
And if there is a man who will go down after cumming in you, keep him.

UntypicalMale said...

I'm new to blogging and still groping (ahem) my way about so apologies if this doesn't meet a normal response style.

Q1. On the odd occasion where the excitement has been there I have been know to go up to 3 times in an hour and a half. The 3rd time takes ALOT of work though ;)

Q2. If it's been a long drawn out event, the wetspot can be reasonably substantial, particularly if I haven't had sex in a while (the norm) and Mrs UM is VERY horny (not the norm). I haven't had to invest in waterproof sheets yet but it has been known where I've had to change the bed clothes before we go to sleep.

Q3. Why, oh why, is there such a big issue for men to go down on woman after the man has cum. It's your cum. Granted, if there's more than one man involved, you're going to need a whole (or is it hole) different attitude, but I have absolutely no problems with that at all. I've always found that, after a great fuck, going down on a woman brings her off very quickly and it always seems a particularly strong orgasm too.

Brandy said...

Thank you for the comments so far and the honesty.

MonMouth said...

I for one have cum twice in a session, fairly regularly, but a "session" can be anywhere from 1 to 4 hours, and involve a longish break for dinner, lunch, etc. 5 times in 12 hours is my record...

The wet spot - I've seen anything from no spot whatsoever to sheet-changing-now puddle with the same person. In short, you can't generalize.

Finally, I've recently been called a "pussy worshipper" so I'm not the best person to comment about cum and going down. Needless to say, if he's having unprotected sex with you, what's the prob getting a bit of his own cum on his tongue if it means getting you off one more time?

*mwah*

Mon

Brandy said...

Mon-
I have always loved your blog. Thank you so much for your insightful answers. However as a fan of your blog I already consider you well above the norm.

Kisses **
Brandy

Spirit said...

1)I have been able to cum three times in that space of time .... simply depends on the activity.
2)My bride and I ..if into a longer session would need to change the sheets ...lol ...but normally just a spot.
3)Personally ...I think it is very erotic ...my bride used to love me licking my cum off her tits ....

Hope this helped ...