Thursday, April 08, 2004

Last night was just fucking incredible!
After hearing the news about a woman out there not wanting to suck dick, of course sucking dick is all I thought about the rest of the day. As soon as our company left, I was on my knees. Poor guy didn't even see it coming! I had his pants around his ankles before he even realized what was happening. And when a man looks down, pants around his ankles, and sees a girl on her knees in front of him, well nature kinda takes over. He was as hard as a rock in seconds!
Tonight was not one of those nights of tender little licks and kisses. Oh no, I had that whole cock in my mouth from the second I started. Sucking and sucking. Deep throat, all the way back. Gag! Oh God I love to gag on it. Balls squeezed tight in one hand the other pumping up and down as I suck. More and more pressure! I can feel it swell. "Cum now dammit! Cum in my mouth!"
Slurp, gulp....mmmmmmm

And to show his appreciation for the spontaneous, incredible blow job it was my turn next.

He ripped my clothes off, sat me on the bar and told me to "Stay right there, like a good girl!" And out the door he went. He was back in no time with my favorite toy in tow! (I have this incredible purple 8" vibrator!) While he was gone I had repositioned myself on the bar.
"Oh I see my little dick sucking whore wants to watch as I violate her with this cock!" He said as he pulled up a seat. "Come on baby, now don't be shy, show me." I slowly spread my legs for him. "Oh yeah, there's that pretty pussy I love to fuck!" He inserted one finger slowly as he pinched my clit with the other hand. "Oh my, what a sticky pussy you have here. Does sucking my dick turn you on, you whore!" He said and inserted a second finger. "There you go, you like it don't you?" He started to pump my cunt with those two stiff fingers. Oh God, was he good. Just as I started to cum he pulled them out and buried his face in my cunt and lapped up every sweet drop. Before I could even recover from my first orgasm, he grabbed the vibrator off the bar and went to work. He shoved all eight inches in at once. Harder and harder he fucked me. I think the look on his face turned me on more than watching him fuck my pussy. He was so intent in watching as this cock went in and out of my puss. He got the smuggest smile I ever saw when I started to cum. He watched as the hot juices flowed out of me and onto the bar.
Oh yeah, I had a real good night!

No comments: