Friday, July 29, 2005

I hate to see the stress and sadness in your eyes. It makes me hurt for you. You seem like you have the whole weight of the world on your shoulders today and I feel helpless to make it better for you. I try to make you smile the best I can. I know that just rubbing all the tension out of your head and shoulders won't make whatever it is go away. There are so many things I'd love to do to help, but...I am forced to only think about them. They always claim it is the thought that counts so I figured I'd share with you what I am thinking about...
I imagine you coming home the way you looked today. So sad and as if the whole world was against you. I would immediately grab a hold of you and hug your body close to mine. I then would kiss your neck in my favorite spot, work my way up to your lips and inhale your breath into me as I tried to kiss all your cares away. I would slowly unbutton your shirt kissing your chest and stomach as I unclasped each button before I removed it from your tired shoulders. I would turn your body and head you toward the bedroom where I would gentle push you back onto the bed. I would take your shoes off and rub your tired feet. I would unclasp your pants and slide them out from underneath you and slowly down your legs as I kissed my way down to your ankles. I would leave your underwear on for a few minutes of course, just to look at you in them. You know how sexy I think you look in a pair of plain ol' underwear. After my eyes had their fill I would slowly slide them down your legs placing a second coat of kisses on them as I worked my way down. Of course I would stand there and just look at you for a few short moments until I could no longer control the hands that want so badly to touch your skin. I would then grab a bottle of some sort of stress relieving scent of massage oil I know I would have gotten just for you. I would rub every inch of your body front and back, from your head to your toes until no muscle was left untouched and you had dozed off to sleep. Away from the madness of the chaotic world and off in dreamland. I would leave you to your dreams as I went to prepare your dinner. I would tenderly wake you 10 or 15 minutes before dinner was ready so that you had a few minutes to wake up before having to eat. After dinner was finished I would whisk you off to a hot shower, where I would join you and insist on washing your body for you. From head to toe I would try to wash away all your cares. Rubbing again your tired back and shoulders. I would then take you back to bed and make love to you, in any and every way you desired, until your tired body could take no more and you drifted off to sleep in my arms. I would then lay there holding you. I wouldn't stop caressing you just because you had fallen asleep and could no longer feel it. I would tenderly caress your head and shoulders until I myself joined you in dreamland. Hoping that somewhere along the way that I had made whatever was eating you up inside, somehow a little easier to bear.

2 comments:

Carl from L.A. said...

I wish my wife would do that to me. Your man is one lucky guy.

Brandy said...

Thank you Carl. Every man deseves to be treated as well as he treats his lady...I am one very lucky lady.