Thursday, December 06, 2007

Just in case...

I need you to know,
What a part of my life you are.
You are my best friend,
You are my sister,
You are my voice of reason in the storm.
You have been a part of my life,
For the better part of 30 years.
Every secret I have ever had,
I have trusted with you.
Every problem I have ever had,
Somehow you help me to see the solution.
I believe best friends,
Are as much souls mates as lovers are.
Someone with whom you are meant to share your life with.
Just in case,
I need you to know, how much I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deadlistings, Anal Fisting Training

The web site of Perro Loco, the religious leader of the Holy Church of Dolcett. Like Dolcett, Perro presents us with a world which is just like our own except that it is perfectly ok to enslave, torture and kill women. The Stockman's Association offers human "livestock" for sale, a press release, a livestock application (check whether you've been trained in anal, oral, slave training, torture, or "complete dehumanization"). Small gallery of snuff photo retouches and artwork.

deadlistings, Anal Fisting Training