Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My fantasy world now lies vacant and unkept.
Words on pages are of no use to me anymore.
It pales in comparison to the reality of you.
And a happiness in life, I've come to adore.
My words seem so empty when trying to describe
A feeling I feel deep within the very core of me.
As your skin presses tightly, and molds into mine.
And you whisper in my ear, "I love you, my Brandy."
My body feels things, no lyric I ever wrote could describe.
Your breath hot on my neck, your body wrapped around mine.
The reality and beauty, of love, mixed with lust and desire.
No words could ever depict, the way you set my soul on fire.
I feel a love I never imagined existed and a want I can’t describe.
A happiness I only dreamed in dreams, is reality to me today.
Fantasies long forgotten in a world no longer visited
For what I feel inside my heart, no story, could ever, portray.

No comments: